- Our Account and Registration Obligations when you register as a member of the site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this site. On becoming a member of the site, you agree: You are accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify The Rose – Beauty Lives in You of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will The Rose – Beauty Lives in You be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse The Rose – Beauty Lives in You for any improper, unauthorised or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorised such access.
- The Rose – Beauty Lives in You has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. The Rose – Beauty Lives in You may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to The Rose – Beauty Lives in You upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, The Rose – Beauty Lives in You without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
- You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. The Rose – Beauty Lives in You requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes.
- Amendments to this User Agreement You acknowledge and agree that The Rose – Beauty Lives in You shall attempt to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement (“Substantial Amendment”) in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that The Rose – Beauty Lives in You at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the site.
- The Rose – Beauty Lives in You payment system means that payment for items on the site may be made online through the theroseuae.com payment facilities or Cash On Delivery (“COD”) (or other payment methods which The Rose – Beauty Lives in You may make available on the Site from time to time) By providing the payment facilities.
- Copyright All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either The Rose – Beauty Lives in You, its users, its content suppliers or its license and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of The Rose – Beauty Lives in You and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- Warranty legal terms and conditions the warranty is valid only on the presence of serial no. of the product. The Rose – Beauty Lives in You reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer. Obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement or refund according to market price of the product itself. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorised service centre. The Rose – Beauty Lives in You shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorised repair of the product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship. The warranty does not cover the following: Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, replacement of consumables such as batteries, light bulbs, fuses or any similar. Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with The Rose – Beauty Lives in You instructions on usage and maintenance.
Prohibited Uses of Our Site
To protect our Site from being misused, we have made some rules that apply to every user equally. These rules have been erected solely to ensure that every www.theroseuae.com user enjoys the experience on our site without interruption. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site and/or the Account for violating any of the prohibited uses or for any other reason in our sole and exclusive decision.
You specifically agree not to:
- Access or attempt to access the Site, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers.
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Site (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Site).
- Duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, trade or resell the Site for any purpose.
- Access the Site other than through the interface that is provided by The Rose – Beauty Lives in You, unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorised representative of The Rose – Beauty Lives in You.
- Use Site for purposes that are not permitted by this Terms & Condition and against any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.