Go Vacation is a variety video game developed and published by Namco Bandai Games for the Wii, as a pseudo-sequel to We Ski and We Ski Snowboard. In the game, players explore an island containing four paradise resorts and play over 50 mini-games.
- Kawawii Island is a paradise resort with 50+ co-op and competitive activities
- Explore four huge paradise resorts: Marine, City, Snow, and Mountain on horseback, underwater, or a variety of other vehicles
- Enjoy leisure activities like scuba diving, horseback riding, and sea fishing
- Try out extreme sports like skydiving, surfing, and skateboarding
- Compete to be the best at a variety of other fun activities like skiing, beach volleyball, and tennis