The best-selling 129S Brush, with a shorter handle for portability. This brush is the ultimate all-purpose brush for any face powder. Whether applying blush, bronzer or face powder – this brush does it all. Its full, rounded shape can broadly apply all cheek or face powders by either sweeping, pressing, patting or buffing the product onto skin. The end result is colour with sheer-to-medium coverage that’s smooth and well-blended. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. Our 100% vegan synthetic brushes incorporate the latest innovations in fibre technology for superior performance and improved longevity.
KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS
- Hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials
- Expertly engineered with high-grade synthetic fibres that are resistant to breakage
- Non-porous fibres that are easy to clean
- Made with nickel-plated brass ferrules and multi-lacquered wood handles
- Use with powder in either a sweeping, pressing or buffing motion.
- CARING TIPS
- Proper care will maintain the integrity and quality of the bristles so they continue to deliver perfectly consistent results over time.
- Daily Care: Clean brushes using a soft cloth or a towel dampened with M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser. Gently wipe brush head over the cloth until all makeup has been removed.
- Weekly Care: Wash brushes using M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser and warm water. Wet the head, making sure the brush head is pointed downward to prevent water from seeping into the barrel, as you gently massage the fibres lightly with your fingers – working toward the tip. Rinse well. Carefully squeeze excess water from the brush head, wipe on a soft towel and gently arrange fibres back into their original shape. Lay flat on a fresh towel and allow brush to dry naturally. Do not stand up or use until completely dry.