Our global best-selling brush is a must-have in every makeup bag. It’s ideal for applying, buffing and blending absolutely any form of foundation or primer. Quickly achieve maximum coverage with a polished finish. This brush is perfect for beginners and experienced makeup users alike. Its rounded, slanted shape – paired with densely packed, velvety soft fibres – provides controlled application that can reach any contour of the face. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials. Our 100% synthetic vegan brushes incorporate the latest innovations in fibre technology for superior performance and improved longevity.
KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS
- Hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials
- Expertly engineered with high-grade synthetic fibres that are resistant to breakage
- Non-porous fibres that are easy to clean
- Made with nickel-plated brass ferrules and multi-lacquered wood handles
- Use in either a buffing, gliding or stamping motion while applying product, then blend.
- CARING TIPS
- Proper care will maintain the integrity and quality of the bristles so they continue to deliver perfectly consistent results over time.
- Daily Care: Clean brushes using a soft cloth or a towel dampened with M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser. Gently wipe brush head over the cloth until all makeup has been removed.
- Weekly Care: Wash brushes using M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser and warm water. Wet the head, making sure the brush head is pointed downward to prevent water from seeping into the barrel, as you gently massage the fibres lightly with your fingers – working toward the tip. Rinse well. Carefully squeeze excess water from the brush head, wipe on a soft towel and gently arrange fibres back into their original shape. Lay flat on a fresh towel and allow brush to dry naturally. Do not stand up or use until completely dry.